A Barbaric LCV feeding system allows for easy and fast feeding of your manufacturing machine. In this area we can offer custom-made systems built with simple yet high-quality components. Benefits are low space requirement and the elimination of physically challenging work for production workers. It‘s an investment with tremendous value for craft and industry production.
Function and operation:
- Control via operator terminal
- visualization in 2D and 3D system
- simple and intuitive user interface
- fully automated standardized hard ware interfaces for different saw manufacturers
- automated panel feeding
Your benefits at a glance:
- optimized material flow
- gentle manipulation: no damage of the panels during transport
- optimization of space
- reduced personnel expenses
- simplification and alleviation of production processes
- higher capacity utilization of your manufacturing machine
- flexibility in production processes
- payback periods below one year possible
- fully automated panel handling
Technical changes and errors excepted.
Learn more about our realized customer projects.
The Labeling Printer LPS perfectly completes Barbaric's range of products in the field of panel handling and offers an optimal extension of our storage or feeding systems for part cutting. With this unit, boards can be labelled even before they are cut to size. Manual labelling after cutting and problems with part identification are now a thing of the past.
In order to ensure that our handling systems function optimally, we rely on good cooperation with our customers and particularly customer-oriented support through our competent service team.
Manual vacuum lifters from Barbaric enable efficient handling of heavy wood and glass panels and save valuable time in production. While conventional manipulation by hand requires 2-3 employees, a vacuum lifting systems allows a single employee to move oversized panels with maximum ergonomics and without physical exertion.
Our automatic handling solutions take over fully automated process steps in wood panel and part production. Panel storage and retrieval systems, feeding systems, buffer storage and return systems are just a few examples of modern systems in the field of material handling. All of our machines are built individually according to the requirements of our customers, while proven handling concepts and trusted components are used.